About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Shabby chic mail bag - Day 57


 A while back My cousin bought a mail bag at my favorite store and I decided to make my own knock off. The original had the word mail printed on fabric and sewn to the front, but it wasn't that girlie, so I added a rosette instead. I used burlap fabric and cut two long rectangle shapes. I sewed three sides together and rolled down the top instead of hemming. I added a fabric loop on the back to hang on the wall and sewed the handmade rosette on the front. I love it. It is where I put all the mail that we need to go through.The paper butterfly is a way I attach my outgoing mail to my mailbox and this is where I store it when I don't need it.



No comments: