About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Household journal - Day 69

 A few years ago my mom and I both made our own home organizers. I used to have so much stuff in it that it was too hard to lift or tote anywhere. I recently de-cluttered and reorganized it and now it is much more manageable and I love using it everyday! I designed the front page on InDesign and printed it at Staples. The first page is my morning checklist. This is the first thing I do in the morning.


 Here is the second page

This is the first page in the calendars section
 The other sections include menu tab, where I keep tabs on my fridge and pantry inventory, and then an information tab where addresses, emergency contacts, and doctor info. I used to keep a Christmas tab, but I made a new book for that which I will store with my Christmas decor. This book has changed my life for the better.


1 comment:

Michelle C said...

So things have been going better with using it?? I still have mine and the idea is great and works well for me IF I USE IT. I just don't use it.