About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bedtime Pass - Day 54

  Ben has a horrid habit of getting out of bed a million times at night and I have been putting up a baby gate to at least keep him in the room. I saw this wonderful idea of using a bedtime pass to letting them get out of the bed a few times and feel not so restrained and yet setting boundaries. I designed two passes and we tried it tonight. He has used one pass for a movie while he goes to sleep and we have yet to use the other one! Let's see if it lasts more than a few days!



2 comments:

Johnston Journal said...

Can you explain it a little better... He gets to use the pass to get up in the night or it's a reward for not getting up...

Brittany said...

He can only get up twice. He generally uses them up before I even leave the room, but when he is a little older it will be more beneficial.