About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A new day - Day 61


Daniel and I have decided to change our eating habits. We have decided to do the raw food diet. The raw food diet excludes meat, dairy, carbohydrates, sugar, processed foods, and cooking over 110 degrees. We are only going to use a 50/50 raw diet. We will still include some meats, some dairy, and the kids will eat what they need or want. The purpose is to get back to basics.

Smoothies will be a big part of our breakfast.  I will be sharing some great recipes in the future. Soup, salad, and clever tricks will be the rest of our diet. Stay tuned I will share disasters and success on our road to healthier eating.



1 comment:

Michelle C said...

That seems tricky. How is it going?