About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chore chart frame - Day 70

I needed a way to have a cleaning schedule where I could see it and know what needed to be done as well as mark things off. I saw this idea of putting one in a frame. I also included Daniel and Ben's chores.  I printed it off and used pretty paper to back it and put it in a black frame. It sits on my island and I use a wet erase marker and cross it off when I am done. Simple!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

I like this idea. I find that if it's out for me to see then I'm more likely to use it. So these are separate things than what are in your household book?

Erin said...

I keep re-inventing "My to do list" This is cute! Good job! I especially liked Ben's jobs- I'm always trying to think of chores Charlotte can do. My favorite is putting her on a chair and having her put the silverware away- it took a little training but now she's perfect and it was my least favorite part of unloading anyway!