About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Pills - Day 67


With both of my children I have had postpartum depression. It has been a real challenge and I hated being on them, but I know I needed help. Recently a friend told me about an organic way to treat it. She gave me a list of vitamins and Daniel picked them up that day for me. The result was overnight. Literally. I was so amazed and happy how quickly it helped. Usually prescriptions took 3 weeks to kick in and I was a monster till then. I after a few weeks of the vitamins I forgot one night and I was totally fine the next day. I kept taking them, but every once and a while forget and the symptoms would stay away. So one day I decided to experiment and the symptoms stay away! I am so happy! Every once and a while I have a horrible day where the monster creeps in, but I just take my happy pills and the rest of the day is fine. Some of the vitamins also have added bonus metabolism help!

So here is the recipe of vitamins:
Vitamin B 100
St. Johns wort 300 mg
5-HTP 100 mg

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

That's great you've been able to get off of them.