About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

The burning house - Day 74

I saw this image on pinterest a while ago and last night I did it for myself. It is a picture of one person and if their house were burning, what would they grab to save? Here are some examples:



I walked through my house looking at things and thinking about what could be replaced. I came up with not very many things. This surprised me since I like to hang on to things. I guess it is because all of my keepsake items are in storage. I would have pulled a few things from there. So here is my burning house(I didn't include dogs or ppl-they are a given) :





(Left - Right - Top row- Note from Daniel, rock in the shape of my childhood dog speckles from my dad, the sheep my granny made for me when I was little, Granny's jar of buttons- Middle row - Vacation jar to Sarasota, my favorite box camera, my phone (info), Sweetheart journal - Bottom row - Eiffel tower wedding cake topper, Ben's owl, my scrapbook.


I didn't include a lot of photos cause they are replaceable. Also a lot of antiques because I am sure I could replace them. I think I need to evaluate what I have in my house if I don't LOVE it! I feel a purge coming on! What would you take?

No comments: