About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Honey Lime chicken - Day 56


I tried a new recipe a few weeks ago and fell in love with the chicken marinade. It is supposed to be used in a chicken enchelada, but I use it for my chicken tacos. It is super easy and quick to keep in the fridge.

Honey Lime Chicken
6 tablespoons honey
5 tablespoons lime juice (1 large lime)
1 tablespoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
 
I baked chicken in the oven before hand and shredded it. Put chicken in zip-lock bag. Mix above ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken in bag.  Toss your heart out and squish it a little bit. Let sit in fridgerator for at least a 1/2 and hour to half a day. 

I keep in the fridge and put it in a tortilla with cheese and sour creme. Yummo!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

That sounds yummy!!

Michelle C said...

You could also cook your chicken in the crockpot if you have one. I just throw in a frozen chicken breast and forget about it for 4 hours or so.