About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DIY photo canvas - Day 55

 I have seen a lot of ways to make your own photo canvas, but I was in a rush to finish the boys for their birthday, so I did the simplest way. I printed 8x10 photos as Wal-Mart and bought the same size canvas from there too. I used modge podge by painting the canvas, putting the photo on top and more modge podge. It looked great. I think I will paint the edges so they blend in more, or add decorative scrap book paper. I did one for each of the boys and they are now on our family photo wall!


1 comment:

ALYN said...

I saw one with a satin ribbon glued around the edge, that looked pretty good. Maybe I should modge podge. One of my spray-adhesed pictures is coming up on the corner!