About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recycled poppers into B-day invites - Day 22

This year the boys theme is Carnival so the invites I am handing out are poppers that I recycled from a different event.
  1.   I reset them by using pliers to push the bottom down, grabbing the center post and twisting it
  2. I refilled them with confetti
  3. Cut out the invitation into circles just a hair bigger than the opening of the popper- this will be the cap. I connected them with string and glue to just the top inside of the popper.
  4. Modge podged the front with typed paper from an old book and decorated the front. I left a 1/2 in beyond the end of the top.
  5. Fold over extra paper on the circles to hold tight. 

Viola! 
They are so cute and a huge hit!














No comments: