About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Flea finds - Day 31

  I love hunting for treasures. I guess I never grew up! I wanted to show you a few finds that I love!

This is a grape crate made of wood. I found this on a garage sale for $7. It sits on my table and holds mason jars with lollies in them.

This is an old box camera from 1930-1950 era. It uses medium format film.
 

This is a pair of vintage bubble vases from the 1940's. They are in excellent condition!

Another milky vase from the same era.

 This is a vintage cake carrier. My mom bought it for me for my birthday. I keep my baked goodies in it.
(I don't know why it is sideways)

I was thrilled to find a bread box to match my cake carryall.

Garage sale for $1. They were ugly gold, but now they are beautiful white!

No comments: