About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday photoshoot - Day 43

 Every year for the boys birthday I do a photo shoot. This year I used some fun props. I left out the ones I am using for the actual party so people can be surprised who are attending. I will show you after the party! Oh and by doing them myself I save a TON of money and my boys have a fun tradition! Oh and today is my sweet baby boys birthday. I love him more than I knew I could on this day last year, and I loved him as much as I thought I could. He is such a sweet mellow spirit that is just so happy to be. Love you Tate. (Officially his nickname for life. It started as TayTay, but then one day Ben started calling him Tate. I think it is more grown up.)

















1 comment:

Candie said...

You did a great job editing! Love those cute boys!