About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Recycled glass jars - Day 30



I love old jars. When we moved into our house we inherited old jars. I use them all the time. Most recently I have made three into a display for one of my tables. When you were little did you ever collect bugs? We would put them in jars and poke holes in the top to give them air. This is reminiscent of those days. I saw an examples in a very expensive store and decided to make my own. I put butterflies in mine. I cut four lawyers out of book pages and glued them together in the middle. Then I placed them on branches like they were perched. I love how they turned out and the best part is they cost nothing to make!

No comments: