About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to save your jeans - Day 33


I was watching this video on Hulu about New York Fashion week and there was this one designer who's specialty was jeans. The problem is how to prolong your blue jeans from wearing out. He said he NEVER washes his jeans. Ok gross I know, but he has a very clever solution: Freeze them! He folds them and puts them in a ziplock bag over night (48hrs is better). He says by freezing the jeans it kills all the bacteria on the jeans and sanitizes them for you to wear again. Who knew right?! I would just toss them in the dryer to warm them up before you put them on. I am totally trying that right now!

2 comments:

Johnston Journal said...

Except I have little kids and they get stains that require washing... :(

ALYN said...

How'd it work?