About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vacation jar - Day 42



Ever year for our family vacation we go to Sarasota, Florida. We love the beach and we love Siesta Key. I started a new tradition this year and it didn't cost me a thing. It is a way to remember our vacations each year. We plan on going to more places then just Sarasota, and we will add to the wall of vacation jars. I inherited a lovely jar from my mother in law and I filled it with sand from Siesta Key and sea shells we collected and bought while there. I printed the beach on a piece of vellum and tied it with a piece of twine. I am so excited for other vacations that we can fill our jars with maps, tokens, and pictures to remember how much fun we had!

No comments: