About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Four minute shower challenge - Day 41



Since yesterday we talked about conserving water while brushing and washing teeth, today we will talk about the four minute shower challenge. Over in England they were having some sort of water issues and so they thought that if everyone took a four minute shower it would really help everyone out.

I have never been really big on long showers. I guess I feel like a shower is for washing and then  you move on. I think all my showers are under five minutes, unless I shave and that isn't every day. So here is a video and it tells you at the end how much water you can save, by just shortening your shower.

No comments: