About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

T-shirt + bleach = cute - Day 21

I had this favorite t-shirt and I was a little vigorous one day cleanign my counters with Clorox clean-up and it got on the shirt. I couldn't just throw it out, so I experimented with bleach and a squirt gun. I cut my initial out of wall vinyl to resist the bleach, but that was a major fail. It turned out really cute though!

I put half water in the gun so that it was a sporadic effect. The farther you are away, the more splashes and splotches and less blob. I let it air dry outside where I sprayed it and then dried it in the dryer. Then I washed it by itself and dried it again.

No comments: