About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kitchenware in the garden - Day 31

I wanted a cute way to mark my garden plants this year and fell in love with silverware! I inherited a ton old silverware and I bought a set of alphabet stamps. Spoons are the easiest. The first step is to hammer the bowl of the spoon flat. I used concrete for the base. You don't want to intent onto a porch and grass is too soft. Next you need to choose a small word. Large ones don't work. Make sure you measure out how it will lay on the spoon. Make sure they are facing the correct way and place on the spoon bowl. Hold tight and hit the stamp hard. Only once. When the stamp is hit twice it travels and makes a mushy print.










1 comment:

ALYN said...

Very cute! Where did you get the stamp set?