About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fish nightmare - Day 40


When I was young in school they showed me this video of a child brushing his teeth. She left the water on while she brushed. Then the video split screened to a lake with a cute orange fish. The longer the water remained on, the lower the lake levels became. At the end of the video the child was done brushing and the fish was dead. Horrible movie, but it has remained in my memory and resurfaces every time I brush my teeth. I know adults probably don't have a problem with turning water off while they brush teeth, but kids have to learn from someone! Here is the link to the video if you want to show your kids. I am showing Ben as we speak!

No comments: