About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentines banner - Day 157

I couldn't wait to share the cute Valentines banner. I made it out of paper and cost me $1.25. I bought this stack of vintage style paper at Wal-Mart of all places for $5. There was a ton of paper and I will use it forever! I have an old book which I used for the middle of each banner. 


Then I used some more pattern paper to make rosettes for each banner.

Then I made Two "x" and two "o" using red paper and the cricut. Then I found fine glitter at Wal-Mart again and used it on the letters with glue.

The middle banner matches the door heart.

Close up detail

The ribbon I hot glued on the banners

The big picture!

1 comment:

Johnston Journal said...

Again, I NEEEEEED You! :)