About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy NewYear - Day 143

I love starting fresh. I love the New year because it gives me a chance to make goals and start over. I know I am human so this helps me feel better about the failures as well as the successes I have had in the past year. I have the chance to begin again. One of my favorite quotes is

"If you don't like where you are, change it. You are not a tree."

So this year I have some different resolutions. Some are the same old ones, but I threw in some new ones to tackle:

  1. Complete the transition to the vegan diet
  2. Get rid of my momma pooch before I have to put on a swimsuit
  3. Get the hang of a budget
  4. Draw closer to my Savior
  5. Learn French (or at least be consistent in practicing)
  6. Be positive even though life can be rough

What are your resolutions? Do something fresh and fantastic this year!

No comments: