About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Organized home - Day 146


 Let me introduce you to my home book. I have a binder that I keep all my cleaning lists, food calendars, important numbers, etc. I used this website called organizedhome.com to print off all the pages and lists I use. They have everything from a craft list, spring cleaning, and Christmas. My favorite list was the Christmas ornament list. My kids get an ornament from Gram and Papa Dan every year and I just filled it out today so I don't forget who's ornament and when they got it. I plan to give the ornaments to the boys when they get married if they want them. Another one I liked was a travel check list. It helps organize you when you go on a trip. So Go to the link


and find out what works for you!

No comments: