About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Power bars - Day 151



I realized yesterday I needed healthy snacks in the house. I usually get junk and I want to change that. Wal-Mart has a few healthy choices, but I wanted to go to a regular grocery store to see what options they had. I love the brand Kashi so I bought a small box for the house.

The boys had it for a snack and love them. I have had them before and they are really good. I bought myself a different bar to try out. I bought a Luna bar. It is especially for women. I don't know if it is just brand marketing or if they do make it just for us chica's but they are so yummy!  I got the flavor cookies and cream. I like that you can buy in bulk on Amazon with super savor free shipping.
So I like what I found today, but I know there a whole bunch of other options and I want to know which ones you recommend. Leave a message of you favorites!!!

2 comments:

Kori said...

I really like the Luna bars. They have extra folic acid for women. I have found them at Target on clearance.

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Luna bars- chocolate peppermint or lemon zest. My favorite bars are cliff mojo bars- trail mix. They have everything from soy nuts to almonds to pretzeles, raisins and chocolate chips. they are awesome!