About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Exersice - Day 153

I know we all have those new years resolutions to get fit. I think it stems from our fear of getting into a swimsuit soon. No matter the motivation, we all struggle with following through and enjoying physical exercise. I found this great website called bodyrock.tv. It is a complete website dedicated to workout videos. What I like about it is she has different levels. If you can't do what she is doing, it's ok! Right now I am doing a workout where you time yourself for 50 seconds and you do as many _____ as you can in that 50 secs. I do:
  • squat jumps
  • high knees
  • push ups
  • sit ups
  • burpees
  • high jumps(tuck both knees when you jump)
It takes ten minute and my body feels it the next day. I compare myself each week to see my growth. After a month I will move on to bigger and better workouts. So go check it out for yourself!

No comments: