About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pumpkin muffins - Day 329


 I am always ready to try a new recipe for muffins. I love having them on hand for breakfast. I saw this and knew I had one can of pumpkin, so why not! All you need is two ingredients. Cake mix and a can of pumpkin. That's it! Bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean. I put chocolate chips on top of mine. Next time I will mix it with the batter. It had a really strong pumpkin flavor, like squash, and I don't like that. The boys think they are great, but next time I think I am going to use a spice cake mix or add pumpkin spice to the batter to cover it up a little. I also used the metallic cupcake liners, cause I knew they would last a while and I didn't' want them to leak out oil or something during the week.




No comments: