About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

New iron - Day 326

 I hated my iron. The feet were rubber and fell off like years ago so it was always falling over. I finally broke down and bought a new one. The one I chose was a GE iron. I LOVE it! Number one reason is the chord retracts into the base!!!!! Another really good feature is that it can steam strait up like a steam machine. In fashion the three things you need for perfect ironing is 1- heat, 2 - pressure, 3 - steam. We are all so afraid of leaving an iron mark on our clothes that we don't properly iron them! You are supposed to stay 7 seconds in one spot (cotton and other durable fabrics). For delicate clothes it changes a bit since you should use a pressing cloth and a lower temperature. So if you guys are in the market for a great new iron I would recommend this one!!!


No comments: