About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

German chocolate - Day 354

When I went to Europe in 2007 the most popular item bought by our group was German chocolate. When we were preparing to go they made it seem like it was really hard to get in the states so we needed to stock up. The brand was called Milka. I brought some back and gave it for Christmas presents. The next year I was so amazed to find it online on Amazon, so my hubby bought me a whole case of it and I stockpiled it in my moms freezer and it lasted us years. There may still be some there now. It is much more prevelant and you can find it at your local Walmart. It is amazing. My favorite will always be hazelnut. I love hazelnut anything. So you need to put this on your next grocery shopping list and try it. You will fall in love and never look back at the crap you have been eating that we call chocolate.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Oooooh, that looks incredible. I can't believe it's lasted at your moms for years. I would have to just eaten it until it was gone. I have no control. Mmmmm!!