About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cricut doll - Day 352

I have been racking my brain for a creative chore chart. I got side tracked when I found this metal rectangle. I thought it would be cute to add this little boy to the chore chart and when Ben got dressed in the morning, he could dress the boy. I could also add the weather and a few different outfits so he can start paying attention and dress accordingly. So what I did first was to cut the metal rectangle in half, one for each boy. Then I used my cricut to cut a frame out. The edges aren't that nice and are sharp, so I wanted a barrier.

I traced where it would line up on the back of the frame.




I used spray glue to adhere the metal to the paper frame as well as the boy to the metal.


This is what it looks like after it is done drying. It will be tacky for a while.


I made one for Tayrien too.

Here it is with the little boy. I cut him out on the cricut and gave him some magnet undies so the clothes would stick easier.

I cut a sun and a sun related outfit out and backed it with magnet. I used a big magnet rectangle that was sticky on one side, then you cut around the paper once  you have stuck it tot the sticky part of the magnet.

Here is the night time outfit.

Here is the cloudy one.
 
I don't know how I am going to incorporate this into a chore chart, cause I can't pick what I want. When I do I will post about it!


1 comment:

Michelle C said...

THAT IS AWESOME. I love it!!