About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Meatballs for littles - Day 331


 I made my own meatballs for spaghetti the other day and they were yummy! I decided to make mini meatballs for the boys and they were a big hit. They are in the center of the photo.

Meatballs
2 lbs Ground Turkey (or beef)
1 c. Italian Bread Crumbs
1/2 c. Milk
2 eggs
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 medium onion, diced finely
1 T. Minced Garlic

Preheat oven to 400F - Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix well. Shape into 1 1/2" meatballs and place on a cookie sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes.

To shape meatballs easily, just use a cookie scoop!

No comments: