About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Window redo part deux - Day 128

So The wonderful window is complete and it is a chalkboard window! I cut plywood to fit perfectly in each pane square like a pane of glass. I then painted them with chalkboard paint. I used hot glue to keep them in place and tight now they are staying, but I may have to try a different adherence if this one doesn't work. I love it! It will sit above the kitchen island and I will use it as a a shopping needs list and other notes I need in the kitchen!  

 Before
 Done

1 comment:

jjediehl said...

Happy Birthday Brittany!!! You are so talented. Merry Christmas too, I love reading and seeing pictures of your family. Love Aunt Jere