About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fresh tomato soup - Day 131

Daniel and I went to Sams club yesterday and they had a taste testing stand with this fresh fantastic tomato soup. They had it on sale for $2 so we bought one package. It came with six vine tomatoes, whole wheat croutons, and a seasoning packet. I cut up the tomatoes and put them in a pan on the stove on high. I then put the seasoning packet in, mixed it up, and put the lid on. I kept stirring it every once and a while. After 15 minutes I poured it into a blender and mixed it in there. then it was ready to eat! The croutons were awesome and the tomato soup actually tasted like tomatoes! It was so awesome. I am never going to eat that canned junk!




No comments: