About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Herbal ice tea - Day 117

 My dad introduced me to this wonderful idea. A few years ago he had bypass surgery and he couldn't drink what he wanted anymore (soda). So he invented this recipe for Iced herbal tea. It is soooooo good.

Here is the box you can buy from Wal-Mart. We do not use the blueberry flavor.

I filled the small pot about 2/3 full of water and boiled it. 

Put all the flavored tea bags in the pot of water and take it off the heat. Let it seep for ten minutes or longer. 
After it is done seeping take the bags out and put it in a storage container. I use a metal water bottle. Let it cool down in the fridge. This is your concentrate so don't drink this!!!  When you are ready fill your glass or bottle half way with water and half with the concentrate. Then you need to sweeten it. I use Truvia. I use four little packets of the Truvia sugar for a huge water bottle. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

That sounds really yummy. It's interesting how you mix all the flavors. Do you just not like blueberry??