About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Leggings from socks - 114

This is one of my most favorite things to make and to put on my kids. I like to give Ben choices so he can learn to make good choices when he gets older. Sometimes this means he wears shorts when it is too cold outside. So so I don't feel like a horrible mother I have him wear leggings. Tayrien wears them all the time because I love them and he won't say no. Also leggings fit anyone. They are either more scrunched or stretched out.

They are super easy to make. You need the long adult socks to work with. All you do is cut the sock right above the heel and then strait stitch across that bottom edge. I turned it under one time and it was too bulky and looked funny. The raw edge is darling. For girls you could put a ribbon or lace along that edge too.

You could use the left over part to make rosettes or something like that.



2 comments:

Daniel said...

Lol. Take this down. The poor little guy...

Michelle C said...

That is hilarious! David said he can never run for president. lol.