About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

30 day vegan challange - Day 132

I got this wonderful book yesterday! I am so excited! It has been on my wishlist ever since I decided to go vegan. It is so much better than I thought! This book helps you transition from meat eater to vegan. She helps you find and make good food and gives you the knowledge you need. If you are serious about changing your diet, this is the book you need!

2 comments:

MSHamman said...

I'm so glad you like it Brittany! I didn't know it had all those recipes, that's awesome. Sounds like it will be very helpful! :)

ALYN said...

I'm catching up on your blog, and I'm missing many of the pictures! What's the book to help you become vegetarian?