About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Recordable Christmas story - Day 115

I was so excited when I was on my trip to Time out for Women in Kansas city when I found a recordable book of the birth of Christ in Costco. I had been looking for a recordable Night before Christmas and didn't even know this one existed. The cool thing about this book is that even when you change out the batteries the recording stays! There are buttons on the side, and one says record, but they can't record over unless you do something special in the battery cover.

So my plan was to have each grandparent read a page. The boys have six and I think there are eight pages, so Daniel and I can read too. This way they will always hear the Christmas story from their grandparents FOREVER! I like stuff like that so I thought it might be memorable for my kids too!

The great thing is I found the exact one at Wal-Mart this week for only a few dollars more. So you guys can totally steal this idea!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

That is so perfect. Looks like beautiful pictures from the front cover!