About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Advent calendar for Hubby - Day 110


I saw this adorable idea to make an advent calendar for my husband. I made it to help get him in the Christmas spirit and for us to be able to spend time doing holiday things. I always get way to busy during the month of December, so this way we will do it for sure. I wrote 24 date ideas, love notes, or activities for the family. I put each day in an envelope  and a number on the front. Then I used clothes pins and pinned them on a ribbon on my kitchen windows. Each day he will open a new envelope. The 25th day I wrote him a heart felt letter. Here is a link to my ideas for the days. You can use them if you want. Here is a link to the original idea.


1 comment:

Michelle C said...

I can't believe how many wonderful things you're making. I just live my life of crafty through you. I can't even keep my house clean or myself showered, lol. Maybe some day I will be more organized and on top of things. I just feel like I've lost all steam!