About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pancakes - Day 86

I wanted to share the way I make pancakes with you guys. I read this cookbook called Deceptively Delicious a while back and she helps you put fruits and veggies into you food so no one can tell they are in there. So Since then I place an ice cube of sweet potatoes in my pancakes. I add pumpkin pie spice and it tastes amazing! I tried a new ingredient the other day and it was a big hit. Strawberries! I blended them up and placed them on top of the pancakes. Since I use a mustard container to evenly dispense the batter I was afraid they would get stuck, but I think they would have looked better if the berries were mixed throughout. I cut the tip of the mustard dispenser down a little to make it slightly bigger and it is so easy to make perfectly perfect pancakes. I make itty bitty ones for the boys to hold and this is the easiest way I have found to make them. I hate drippy drops from the batter bowl. Be creative with your pancakes. They make great snacks too! What kinds of pancakes do you make?





No comments: