About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas ornaments - Day 92

 Every year the boys get to make a new ornament for the Christmas tree. I have made them so far because they are so little. This year we made hand print ornaments. I found these awesome bulbs that are PLASTIC! I used the larger one for Ben and the smaller one for Tayrien. We used regular acrylic paint and applied it to their hands. Ben did awesome and it only took one try. Tayrien took about 8 times. I would have to wipe it off and try again. He would grab the globe like he should, but then he would move his hands side to side. The final time I had to just let him touch it for a second and then quickly move it away. I applied a ribbon to the top and it added their names and the date on the opposite side of the hand.

 Tayrien

 Benjamin


1 comment:

Michelle C said...

I LOVE this. Where did you get the ornaments?