About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Camera strap - Day 85

 I have wanted to make this adorable camera strap cover for my big canon camera. I wanted to make it all ruffly and have a rosette, and then I remember my hubby will probably use it too, so I left is simple. Just a cover no frills.So lay your strap on top of the fabric and cut is 5/8 in bigger all the way around.

 Hem the ends

 Lay the strap on the fabric again and make sure there is enough room for a seam on the back. Sew it with right sides together and turn right side out.

I made mine a little too tight so it was a little rough getting it on, but I worked it and I like the tightness.  It feels so much better than that scratchy strap.

No comments: