About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas props - Day 93

My dear friend Miss Lori is a photographer and has taken every momentous photo in our family since Daniel and I were married. She was needing a prop for Christmas photo session and she spotted one in Pinterest and asked if I would make it for her. It was a bit tricky, but I used dowel rods, hot glue and a power drill. I only wish that I could keep this beautiful display!

3 comments:

Kori said...

Is there anything you can't make Brittany? seriously!

Michelle Church said...

That is beautiful! You should make another one for yourself!

ALYN said...

So cute! How hard was it to make? That would be an awesome Christmas decoration. But I think little kids would tackle it...