About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Photo shop - Day 99

 Before


 After

So I recently discovered this awesome tool in Photoshop that I have to share. It is the healing tool. It is # 7 from the top and it looks like a little band aid. You  zoom way close and use the Alt button to pick up a sample and click on the blemish or imperfection you want to dissolve. You need to use the blur tool to soften your lines. You should re-sample by using the Alt button every few clicks. It is AMAZING! Now go and try it!

(I also whitened my teeth and took out the red eye.)


Don't forget to enter the giveaway. Today is the last day! Click here.










No comments: