About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pocket Nativity - Day 95


When I was at Time Out For Women I bought this cute little nativity pocket. I think they well them at Deseret Book. I love the design of the actual pocket, but the finger puppets were missing some essence parts. I didn't worry too much because they were an easy fix for me. Take a look at the before and after pics. I don't know what kind of cows they have in China (that is where this was made). I plan to add more puppets later.


2 comments:

Michelle C said...

How cute. Did you get a discount? Seems like it was falling apart!

Jeanie Barney Hills said...

They look so much better than when you pulled them out of the package. I like!