About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Air dry clay - Day 104

Today Ben and I made clay ornaments. I have this little tree that Daniel and I used when we lived a little hole in the garage a few years ago and this year I thought I would put it up in the boys room, kind of like a night light. Here is the Recipe for making the clay. We let it dry for a few days. I made sure to put holes in the clay so we can put strings through. I think we might paint them too. Super simple and so fun! We used cookie cutters! Go have fun! We will show you the tree when it is finished.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

How cool. I've seen salt clay that you bake too. I haven't heard of one that just air dries. I was going to do this with the boys this weekend.