About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Doggie biscuts - Day 101


I juice my own carrots for my shakes in the morning and with that comes a lot of left over carrot pulp. I call it carrot crap. My Granny used to put it in green jello. Ewwwwwww. It was so disgusting, by I appreciate her use of the whole carrot. She grew up in the depression. I get it, but I can't handle carrot crap in my jello. So I hate throwing it out. I thought this time I would try making dog biscuts and putting some carrot crap into it. The recipe I used was here. I added about four tablespoons of carrot crap in the recipe and more applesauce because it was too dry. Ben helped me cut them out with cookie cutters and I will be giving them away at Christmas to our puppy friends! Shhh, don't tell!







No comments: