About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Apps - Day 2


Today I downloaded phone apps that are green friendly. One, called Find Green, searches for local businesses that are green conscious. There isn't anything in Branson, so I will use this more when I go on vacation. It also tell you where farms and farmers markets are. The second one, Go Green, is purely tips to be more green. I am adding the tips to my list! Green power one is the best! It helps you save power by shutting off your wireless when you are not using it. An example is when your phone is locked and not in use it turns it off. Also when you are actually in a phone conversation it can turn it off. Some others I saw, but didn't download dealt with gas mileage, geographically marking where you clean the earth, green news, there are even green games. There is an app for everyone. Here is an article that talks about the top 5 green apps for an android. Here is one for the IPhone.

No comments: