About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Plant an herb garden - Day 12




I am planting an inside herb garden since the weather is gong to turn soon. I got this from my mother. She said she found it it Home Depot. It comes with everything you would need to start your own herb garden. Thee is nothing better than using your own fresh herbs to cook with. Ben loves it too!

I thought I could also include some photos for your enjoyment of the boys!Hiding from thunder under the tent


2 comments:

Michelle C said...

What what a perfect little kit, that is awesome!!! Loved the pictures. They were so cute. Love that one with all three boys where Tayrien is smiling too. super cute!

Johnston Journal said...

So cute! I love Ben's smile! :) I miss ya!