About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby food jars - Day 6

Since I have a little I have tons of baby food jars. They are stinkin cute. I love anything tiny and jars are no exception. I have found many uses for recycling these jars in my house.

First up is the plastic rectangle shaped ones. I use them to organize medications in a drawer. It is so much easier than keeping huge boxes that don't fit in a drawer. I hate when the drawer gets stuck due to too much stuff.

Second is storing homemade play dough. I think it is adorable to store a rainbow of dough all lined up in cute jars. Ben loves it too! I have also used them as a gift for St. Patrick's day play dough to Ben's friends. {It is my favorite Holiday}
Lastly is storing my collection of buttons. I sort them by color and then I store them in a shoe box upside down, so I can see the colors quickly. There are a bazillion cute ideas to use these jars for and I compiled a few cute ideas for you.
Go Here
Seriously, go check it out and be amazed.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I use a rectangular container for my bobby pins! It's perfect!

Michelle C said...

I love it. There really are so many cute ideas!!