About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Teaching your kids to swim (2) - Day 295

Day 2

The best part of this process is you do not move on until your child is comfortable with the task you are working on. So if you are ready to move on to the next step here you go: Front float. They will ease your child into the water including face and teach them how to hopefully float on their own!


Video link


I was not going to post the next step until I was able to  progress with it, but that is just unrealistic. I can come back and re-comment on how it went for us.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Love these links. They will be a great supplement to swimming lessons. We had the first one today and Nathan was super scared, but made progress by the end.