About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Headbandz - Day 310

We bought this game for Daniel's dad for Fathers day. The picture is of the kids version, but we bought the adult version. It was really fun. It took a few rounds to get the hang of what kind of words they had and what questions you have to ask, but then it got good. I think the next time I play it will be way easier. Everyone has a headband and you draw a card and place it in the band. You can't see what it is, but everyone else can. You ask questions till your time runs out and you are supposed to guess your card. If you want a cool fun game you should try it!

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Mom was trying to tell me about this. It sounds fun.