About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom who finds little snippets of time to craft and create.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

How to clean your microwave easy peasy - Day 318

This is not my microwave, I was too embarrassed to show you mine, but it is worse than the picture. I was skeptical of this, but it is awesome! Now, what you do is pour 2 cups water into a big bowl. Add 1-2 tbsp vinegar and place in the micro. Cook it for 5 minutes. When you open it the junk will still be there, but all you have to do is just wipe it away! My turning glass didn't get clean, so I poured a little of the water on it and did it again for 5 more minutes. Then I wiped it clean.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

I always love the "befores and afters." I do something similar to that except I use dish soap instead of vinegar